Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th


Happy 4th of July all! It's been awhile since I typed up anything as I been preparing for my new job( which will mean I'll be posting even less) and such. However, I did attend last Sunday's Mets game against the Twins. Phenomenal game and a great time with my buds. For the first time ever live, I witnessed back-back HR's (courtesy of David Wright and Ike Davis) and a shut-out. Jon Niese pitched 7.2 innings of four hit ball on a sweltering New York afternoon. Lucky for me, that was before the Puerto Rico trip, but the Mets still trail Hotlanta by a few games with the injury-depleted Phillies two games back.

Ironically enough, next Sunday I may be in Philly for the game against the Reds. I'm hoping to catch Mike Leake pitch after watching him pitch against the Phils earlier this week. Let's hope the Phils can squeeze out a win against the red hot Reds.

Check out: http://www.sportsjabber.net

No comments:

Post a Comment